Release notes Omnitapps 184.108.40.206
- Homebuttons are no longer shown in the Configurator.
- Added Chromium in the installation. This can be used in ExternalApps as browser.
- Added a function to the screensaver function: Setting the “activate after..” to 0 will now result in a back-to-menu action.
- Changed the watermark for the trial mode to a graphic in the bottom right corner.
- Fixed a bug where you could scroll options out of the visible area in “applications”.
- Fixed the working of the tab key in the onscreen keyboard for several apps.
- You can now use the arrows on your keyboard to nudge a marker a pixel in any direction when using the marker placement preview screen.
- Fixed a bug concerning drawing a custom marker. Before sometimes a previously created anchorpoint would disappear.
- Saving when in the maker placement preview screen now correctly saves the position and size of all markers.
- New interface options added: colors, borders, transparency and corder radius for questions.
- Added custom fail/correct image options.
- Fixed a bug with the BorderSize. This could not be set to 0 which has now been made possible.
- The victory window background color is now customizable
- Fixed a bug concerning the Positive and Negative sound effects which didn’t work correctly.
- Added a “back to menu when finished” for this app.
- Added a new preloader image.
- Added a legend image for ‘interface settings’.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes the answer would incorrectly get a close button image on top of it.
- Fixed a bug where you could ‘throw’ media out of the screen bounds.
- It’s now possible to use a different background for one player and two players.
- Choose close now closes the application instead of restarting it.
- Fixed a bug concerning the annotation function in MediaViewer. Sometimes the UI would move out of bounds in mouse mode.
- The slideshow will now automatically continue after playing a video.
- Removed the ‘cancel’ button on the form as it didn’t do anything useful.